Portland Sailing Accommodation
“run by sailors for sailors and their families”
Fortune House Chalet is a self-contained chalet in the grounds of Fortune House, within walking distance of the Weymouth & Portland National Sailing Academy, host of the 2012 Olympic sailing events.
The cosy interior
- Kitchen area with electric hob, combi-microwave, kettle, fridge, toaster and basic provisions – tea, coffee, sugar, toilet rolls and cleaning materials
- Shower room with large shower, wash basin and w.c.
- Dining area
- Living area has sofa bed and chair bed, two single bunk beds – sleeping 5 in total
- TV / DVD player
- Covered Drying Area
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor area for Barbeques
- Bed Linen and towels supplied – please bring your own sailing towels
Shops, various pubs and takeaways within walking distance.
Dogs can stay by prior arrangement.
Available throughout the year - whole or part weeks.